This fantastic site truly offers something for all the family, you can easily spend several hours exploring and below are just some of the things you can do:
• WATCH Cornwall's largest working water wheel in action
• EXPLORE the nature trails and woodland walks
• HAVE A GO at the children's challenge assault course
• VIEW preserved Victorian china clay works and machinery
• TRAVEL back in time with our indoor interactive displays
• DISCOVER vintage commercial vehicles and a locomotive
• SEE monstrous trucks at work and enjoy a spectacular view of a modern working china clay pit
• LEARN about part of Cornwall's fascinating mining heritage.
• TAKE PART in our special children's quizzes
In addition you can relax in the café, enjoy a light lunch, Cornish cream tea or delicious ice cream and then take time to browse the wonderful range of gifts and souvenirs in our shop, ranging from locally made pottery and Cornish pewter to jewellery, handbags, children's toys and much more.
We can assure you a warm welcome at Wheal Martyn and on your first visit if you gift aid your admission fee we will give you twelve months free entry to the Country Park and Museum.
The café can cater for coach parties by arrangement and combined with a visit to the Country Park and Museum makes the ideal location for group visits and children's birthday parties. Our conference room is a perfect place to hold your seminars and meetings for up to 50 guests.