Wimbleball Lake, Exmoor; a vast expanse of inland sheltered water, perfect for all watersports, all season training, land and water-based events, schools and youth groups and all round family fun.
POSTCODE - TA22 9NU
Watch the video by clicking on the play button in the images.
Outdoor + Active Centre: Currently open 7 days a week, 9am - 5pm
Hire and launch is not available until after 1pm on 24th July. It is not available during the afternoon of 26th July 2014 and for the full day on 27th, 28th and 29th July as well as 8th August 2014. Please call in advance to check availability.
Cafe: The cafe is currently open daily from 10.30am-4.30pm
PLEASE NOTE - It is ESSENTIAL that visitors to Wimbleball contact the centre prior to travelling to check weather and availability of safety cover as times vary during term time. It is also essential that you contact the centre prior to travelling to check hire is still running as occasionally we have large group bookings.
Iron Man 2014
We are now taking bookings for the 2014 Iron Man.
- Over 50s sailing - Mondays 10.30 - 12.30
- Kids Splash and Laugh - Saturdays 9.30am-12 noon (April - September) currently not running due to lack of numbers
- Push the boat out- Sundays 13.00-15.00 Sailing for all ages (8 up) must be level 1/stage 2+. For people looking to improve there sailing in a fun and exciting atmosphere. Currently not running due to lack of numbers
- Push the limit windsurf club- Saturdays 13.00-15.00 This club is for all ages (8+) and for people with L1+ looking to improve there windsurfing with ongoing coaching. Centre kit will be available or you can bring your own.
What to bring?
You will require:
- a towel,
- swimming costume,
- trainers or wetsuit boots (suitable to get wet in),
- sunhat or woolly hat,
- warm jacket,
- a drink and a packed lunch (if appropriate).
Wetsuits and buoyancy aids are included in tuition prices or you may wish to bring your own.
For further information
Telephone: 01398 371460
Outdoor + Active Wimbleball,
Wimbleball Activities Centre,
Dulverton, Somerset, TA22 9NU