Wimbleball Lake, Exmoor; a vast expanse of inland sheltered water, perfect for most watersports, all season training, land and water-based events, schools and youth groups and all round family fun.
POSTCODE - TA22 9NU
Watch the video by clicking on the play button in the images.
Outdoor + Active, Wimbleball is open 5 days a week 9am - 5pm (Closed on Thursdays and Friday).
Please contact the centre prior to travelling to check weather and availability of safety cover as times vary outside of school summer holidays. We also recommend that you contact the centre prior to travelling to check hire is still running as occassionally we have large group bookings.
Iron Man 2013
Bookings for this year's Iron Man are now full. If you wish to book for the 2014 event we will be taking bookings from 17 June.
- Over 50s sailing - Mondays 10am - 12 noon
- Come & Try Evenings - Please contact the centre to pre-book. Tuesdays & Fridays from 3 May to 8 Sep 6-8pm
- Adult Pico Bash - every Saturday 10am - 12pm (April - September)
- Improver / Instructor training - Saturdays from 2 Apr to 17 Sep 4-6pm
- Kids Splash and Laugh - Saturdays 9.30am-12 noon (April - September)
- Adult Windsurfing - every Sunday 9.30am - 12pm (All year)
- Advanced Junior Sail - every Sunday 1pm - 4pm (April - September)
- T15 'Wimbleball Wombles' junior windsurfing squad - every Saturday
- Nippers Sailing - Sundays from 3 Apr until 18 Sep 9.30am - 11am
High and Dry Sessions (all sessions weather dependent. Booking essential)
- Archery - Every Sunday all year. 1pm-2pm
- Climbing - Every Sunday all year. 2.30pm-3.30pm
- High ropes - Every Sunday all year. 4pm-5pm
What to bring?
You will require:
- a towel,
- swimming costume,
- trainers or wetsuit boots (suitable to get wet in),
- sunhat or woolly hat,
- warm jacket,
- a drink and a packed lunch (if appropriate).
Wetsuits and buoyancy aids are included in tuition prices or you may wish to bring your own.
For further information
Telephone: 01398 371460
Outdoor + Active Wimbleball,
Wimbleball Activities Centre,
Dulverton, Somerset, TA22 9NU