Wimbleball Lake, Exmoor; a vast expanse of inland sheltered water, perfect for all watersports, all season training, land and water-based events, schools and youth groups and all round family fun.
POSTCODE - TA22 9NU
Watch the video by clicking on the play button in the images.
Outdoor + Active Centre: Currently open 5 days a week, 9am - 5pm
****Please note hire and launch will not be available all day on Friday 17th October, Saturday 18th October and Sunday 19th October****
Please call in advance to check availability for hire and launch.
Cafe: The cafe is currently open 5 days a week from 10.30am - 4.30pm
Monday - Open - 10.30 - 4.30 Tuesday - Closed Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - Open - 10.30 - 4.30 Friday - Open - 10.30 - 4.30
Saturday - Open - 10.30 - 4.30 Sunday - Open - 10.30 - 4.30
PLEASE NOTE - It is ESSENTIAL that visitors to Wimbleball contact the centre prior to travelling to check weather and availability of safety cover as times vary during term time. It is also essential that you contact the centre prior to travelling to check hire is still running as occasionally we have large group bookings.
Iron Man 2015
Bookings for the 2015 Iron Man are now open. (There are no electric hook-ups available)
This can be booked through our website by following the 'Book now' link, clicking on camping and selecting 'Ironman camping' in the drop down menu.
CANCELLED - SPOOKY WOODS HALLOWEEN WALKS - CANCELLED
- Over 50s sailing - Mondays 10.30 - 12.30
- Kids Splash and Laugh - Saturdays 9.30am-12 noon (April - September) currently not running due to lack of numbers
- Push the boat out- Sundays 13.00-15.00 Sailing for all ages (8 up) must be level 1/stage 2+. For people looking to improve there sailing in a fun and exciting atmosphere. Currently not running due to lack of numbers
- Push the limit windsurf club- Saturdays 13.00-15.00 This club is for all ages (8+) and for people with L1+ looking to improve there windsurfing with ongoing coaching. Centre kit will be available or you can bring your own.
What to bring?
You will require:
- a towel,
- swimming costume,
- trainers or wetsuit boots (suitable to get wet in),
- sunhat or woolly hat,
- warm jacket,
- a drink and a packed lunch (if appropriate).
Wetsuits and buoyancy aids are included in tuition prices or you may wish to bring your own.
For further information
Telephone: 01398 371460
Outdoor + Active Wimbleball,
Wimbleball Activities Centre,
Dulverton, Somerset, TA22 9NU