The lakes and their surroundings offer ideal venues for teambuilding & away days of all types, with the opportunity for indoor, outdoor and on-the-water activties.
• health & safety courses
• facilitation of awaydays for management teams
• team building - outward bound type, or indoor with a facilitator
• product launches/showcase you company
• staff fun days (for up to 1,000 people)
• treat your company and their families to a fun day out tailored to your budget to include activities from team games to canoe safaris.
Minimum of six people
HALF DAY SESSIONS
WATERSPORTS Three hours @ £50 + vat per person
Choose 1 activity (2 hour session) from: Dinghy Sailing, Windsurfing and
Choose 1 activity (1 hour session) from: Raft-Building, Kayaking and Wowballs
LAND-BASED ACTIVITY Three hours @ £50 + vat per person
Choose any 2 activities from: Archery, Climbing, High Ropes, Orienteering, Slack-lining
FULL DAY SESSIONS
FLY-FISHING Six hours @ £60 + vat per person
Expert fly-fishing tuition with a qualified instructor, followed by the opportunity to hook and land your own fish. (boat or bank)
SURF 'N' TURF Six hours @ £80 + vat per person
Choose any 2 activities from: Dinghy Sailing, Windsurfing, Raft-Building, Kayaking, Wowballs
Choose any 2 activities from: Archery, Climbing, High Ropes, Slack-lining, Orienteering
Our organisation holds Green Tourism Gold awards status, has IIP accreditation and is registered for training with AALA and the RYA.